Miracles of Shirdi Sai Baba in my Life
Om Sai Shree Sai Jai Jai Sai!
I pray to Shree Sainath to bless me in sharing my experiences about Sai baba's Grace in my life. There are many instances that have brought me closer to Shree Saibaba.Arrival of Sai Baba to our home
This incident is one of the unforgettable moments in my life. This happened in June 2011. I was taking my classical music classes from Mr. Nataraj, in my hometown. He happens to be a Sai baba devotee. In the class, he use to sing Sai baba songs. During the introduction, I enquired the materials that are needed as Dhakshina. He said, he needs a SAI baba picture from me. I have never had SAI baba's picture till then at home.
I was surprised at his request. I replied I shall buy him one and give him. I left to the shop where I could buy a picture of Sai. I found a beautiful Blue cloth draped Sai Baba's picture- SAMADHI Mandir pose. I bought it and thought of framing it. I ordered for framing. I decided to get it delivered on a Thursday and offer it to my music teacher.
On that Thursday, my mother said she wants to go along with me. we stopped at the Photo framing shop. When we entered the shop, suddenly there was a power cut. The shop owner said, please come after one hour as power would not be available for the next hour. Feeling upset, I left to the class. My mother left for shopping. I informed the music teacher that I would give him the next day. I explained what had happened at the shop. while returning home, I thought, I should take the picture with me. By then mother had completed her shopping and she arrived at the shop. We got the framed photo of Sai Baba and left for home.
The miracle
We reached home, as usual I had my evening bath, came to light the lamp at the altar. To my surprise, Saibaba's photo was kept at the pooja shelf, garlanded and the incense was emitting fresh sandal fragrance in the room. On enquiry, I found my mother had done this. I conveyed her that I got the picture for the music teacher. She said she was not aware of my thoughts and since it was thursday, she kept him in pooja. I felt very grateful to SAI baba. Then I sang the arathi at home and offered him my pranaams. I informed my teacher about what has happened to the picture and gave him another picture.
The Cure
Following this incident, I developed a pain in the right side of the abdomen. The pain was excruciating. I was not able to concentrate in work, take rest or sleep properly. It was a Sunday, I had severe pain. I met a doctor, she advised a scan. Following the doctor's suggestion, I got a scan done on my abdomen. I was diagnosed for Gall-bladder stones. The report said, 7 -8 stones of 4 mm size. Those stones were mobile too.
I was advised to take up a surgery. As I was practising yoga kriyas, I never wanted to cut my body due to these stones. I decided to get rid of these stones without a surgery. I sat up and meditated. Suddenly I felt I was inside a mosque like building, with sai baba seated on his seat inside. He called me and offered me some honey soaked gooseberries to eat. I took it outside and was about to have it. By that time there were thousands waiting outside, crying out of ailments and wanted medicine.
Taking pity on all of them, I gave them all the gooseberries that Baba gave me. Again I heard him calling me inside. I went inside. Baba asked me if I had eaten the medicine. I explained that there were thousands who wanted it, to whom I had distributed. He laughed aloud and said, "Come here". I went near him, he fed me the same medicine with his own hand. It happened for almost an hour. Once this was over, the pain has completely disappeared. I was seriously amazed at the vision.
I had taken homeopathy medicines later. I vowed that I would come to Shiridi and have his Dharshan, if this disease was cured without a surgery. The stones disappeared in a matter of 15 days. I went for a re-scan and found no stones in the gall-bladder. I booked my tickets immediately to Shiridi. I visited Shirdi, the GuruSthan.
I wondered that the picture first came to my home, then his grace cured me, eventually made me visit Him at Shirdi. The visit to Shiridi was the next Miracle of my life. I shall describe in future posts. Till then, I shall keep chanting, Om Sai, Shree Sai, Jai Jai Sai. Pranaams, Dk




No comments:
Post a Comment